B&W • Keutokki Review pt.2

Today I'm reviewing another item from Keutokki! I got both items around the same time, but I decided to split this review into two parts. You can read part 1 of my review here.

Keutokki is an online Storenvy shop that features Korean fashion items at affordable prices. They offer free worldwide shipping (with the exception of the EU) and you can use my code "himetokieu" for 12% off your entire order!

Today I'm reviewing the 'White 13' Hoodie, so keep reading to see the review!
Note: This is a sponsored review, but all opinions expressed are honest and my own.
The 'White 13' Hoodie I'm reviewing is $16.00 only $14.08 with my discount code! 
I already talked about the shipping and packaging in my previous review, so I won't repeat myself again, but everything was packaged securely and arrived in a timely manner.
Fabric: Blended Cotton
Colours: Black, White
Size: One-Size
Length: 70cm
Bust: 112cm
Sleeve: 72cm
I have been getting into black and white clothes lately, so I decided to get this 'White 13' Hoodie. The front (left photo) features a rectangle with a diagonal stripe design and the 'White 13' lettering is on the back.
A few close-up photos. The top of the hoodie has a zipper, so you can zip it up all the way for a turtleneck on a colder day or just leave it unzipped. I found the neck slightly awkward, because it seems too baggy to be a turtleneck, but too small to be a hood. I assume it's supposed to be a hood from the stock photos, but I can barely fit the "hood" over my head, so I wouldn't personally use the hood. The bottom of the hoodie is elastic and has a drawstring so you can adjust it to your liking. 
"White 13" Hoodie from Keutokki + Tennis Skirt from Miuxin
I like how casual and effortless it looks while still maintaining the street fashion vibe. The hoodie is a thin material, so it's just right for spring and autumn, and it's also good to toss in your bag when you're at school or somewhere indoors with strong AC. 
Shipping & Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Quality & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5


Thanks for reading my review and also, a big thank you to Keutokki for sponsoring me! Check out the 'White 13' Hoodie here 
Find me  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart