Tokki doki-doki • Keutokki Review

Hello, cutie! I hope you're having a wonderful day. Today I'm reviewing the Bunny Sweatshirt from Keutokki 

Keutokki is an online Storenvy shop that features Korean fashion items at affordable prices. Best of all, they offer free worldwide shipping (with the exception of the EU), which is a huge plus if you hate expensive shipping fees like I do. 
I also have a discount code for you! Use the code "himetokieu" for 12% off your entire order.

Let's get on to the review now, shall we? ^^ 
Note: This is a sponsored review, but all opinions expressed are honest and my own.
The Bunny Sweatshirt is $19.50 $17.16 with my discount code, and Keutokki also carries a bunch of other adorable sweaters for under $20. Check them out here!
My order was shipped on February 10th, and I received the package on March 3rd. Shipping time totaled 15 business days, which is quite fast considering the package was shipped from China. 
The sweatshirt itself was packaged securely in a sealed plastic bag for extra protection.
Fabric: Cotton
Colours: Navy Blue, Grey
Size: One-Size
Length: 64cm
Bust: 94cm
Shoulder: 40cm
Sleeve: 60cm

The Bunny Sweatshirt comes in two different colours: navy blue and grey, and I chose navy blue. What stood out to me was the material of this sweatshirt. It's 100% cotton, so it's super warm and appropriate for chilly days, and it's also comfortable to wear around the house if you tend to get cold easily like I do. The inside is lined with soft fleece, so it feels soo nice on your skin, almost as if you're wearing pajamas. The bunny is also made of fleece.
All the designs are sewn on, not printed, which ensures that they'll last through many washes. This cute little logo was on the back neckline of the sweatshirt.
Outfit: Bunny Sweatshirt from Keutokki + Pleated Tennis Skirt from Miuxin
I wanted this sweatshirt because the design was just too cute to pass up, and it certainly didn't disappoint! I actually first saw Michelle Phan wearing it in one of her videos, and I fell in love with the adorable design. I paired it with a white pleated skirt because I think navy blue and white look nice together, but it's easy to rock this sweatshirt with any everyday outfit. One of my favourite springtime coordinations is the sweater + skirt combination, and this sweatshirt is so adorable and comfortable that I know I'll be wearing it a lot! I highly recommend this for the chillier spring days or for winter if you live on the other side of the world.
Shipping & Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Quality & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5


THANK YOU for reading and thank you to Keutokki for sponsoring me! Check out the Bunny Sweatshirt here 
Find me  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart