Accessorize • Born Pretty Store Review

Hi there, welcome to my blog! Today I have an accessory haul from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store is founded on the idea of helping girls unlock their potential beauty. They sell a variety of beauty and accessory items such as makeup, nail art, jewelry, and more. They offer free shipping worldwide, and you can use my code "SACT10" for 10% off your entire order ^^.

Today I'm reviewing a couple of their jewelry/accessory items. Everything I chose is under $4! 
Note: This is a sponsored review, but all opinions expressed are honest and my own.
 Angel Wings Ring • $1.75
 Double Infinity Ring • $1.59
 Star Ear Cuff • $2.27
 Double Pine Necklace • $3.99
My package shipped out on February 10th, and I received it on March 20th. Shipping time totaled 28 business days.
Each item was packaged carefully to avoid damage during shipping, and the package was lined with bubble wrap.
I decided on two rings, an earring/ear cuff, and a necklace to review a variety of jewelry items. I always choose silver for the metal colour when given the option, but unfortunately there was a mix-up, and I ended up receiving the gold version of each item instead of silver. Do you prefer silver or gold? Tell me in the comments below! 
Let's start with the Angel Wings Ring! I've always loved wings and the idea of being able to fly, so I noticed this ring right away. Side note: Sorry my fingers are ugly haha. I'm so jealous of people with pretty hands.
The colour is a bit too yellow-gold for my taste, but overall I like the design and it's quite small and cute. The size is nice because I can wear it on my thumb, index, or middle finger.
The second ring I chose is this Double Infinity Ring.
I was hoping the infinity symbols would be small as shown in the stock photo, but they're actually bigger than I expected. This ring is meant to be worn on your thumb, so the diameter is larger than a typical one-size ring, and it's slightly too big for my own thumb. If you have wider fingers, you might be able to wear this ring on your other fingers. I actually think it would look cuter worn on other fingers because of the size of the infinity symbols.
Next up is the Star Ear Cuff. Sometimes I toy with the idea of getting extra piercings, but a clip-on cuff like this will do for now! The design is really pretty, and there are other designs for this cuff too, like a cute flower one for spring. It's slightly adjustable, so you can adjust it to fit your ear. 
Lace Collar Blouse from Forever21 + Double Pine Necklace from Born Pretty
The last item of this review is the Double Pine Necklace. This necklace is simple and elegant looking, and it easily adds a classy touch to any outfit. I wore it with a collared shirt, but you can even wear it over a plain, solid-coloured shirt to polish up a simple outfit.
Shipping & Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Quality & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5

Overall, I would say that the quality of the jewelry isn't amazing, but everything is super affordable and honestly it's what you would expect to get for this price range. The quality is comparable to Forever21 jewelry, so just be careful not to get the pieces wet and you'll be fine. For cheap and trendy jewelry, I would definitely recommend Born Pretty Store because the prices are unbeatable! 


Thank you for reading this review and thank you to Born Pretty for sponsoring me~ 
Find me  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart