School Girl Coord • Romwe Review

Welcome back to another review! A couple days ago I posted a review for Sheinside (click here to read it!), and today I am back with a review for their sister store, Romwe!

The item I'm reviewing today is the V-Neck Boyfriend Sweater from Romwe. If you sign up on their site you can get 60% off on your first order!
Note: This is a sponsored review, but all opinions expressed are honest and my own.
So first off, you may be wondering why I chose a sweater when it's currently spring and almost summer here in the USA. Well honestly I've been eyeing this sweater for foreverrr and since the warmer seasons are approaching, it's currently on SALE along with a bunch of other sweaters/knits so now is a great time to snatch up those cute sweaters! Shop salessss 
Shipping was really fast and only took about 10 business days to reach me!
The sweater was packaged securely in a sealed plastic bag for extra protection.
Material: Knit
Colour: Black or White
Size: One-Size
Length: 74cm
Bust: 92cm

The sweater is one-size, but it fits in a nice baggy, oversized way, which I like. It's a ribbed knit material and really warm. I lovee the design with the stripes along the deep v-neck and on the sleeves.
V-Neck Boyfriend Sweater from Romwe + Lace-Trim Skort from Yesstyle
As you can see, the v-neck goes really low, so I definitely wouldn't recommend wearing this without a tank top or bandeau underneath, but nevertheless, I actually really like it this way because it gives off such a cutesy feel. Wearing it makes me feel like a school girl in an anime haha, and thigh high socks would have been perfect to complete this outfit. Overall, I really like this sweater, and I want to get it in white too ^^! If you're not a fan of the super low v-neck, there's another (and also thinner) version of this sweater at Sheinside here
 You can also find many similar sweaters if you like the design: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 
Shipping & Packaging: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Quality & Design: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5
Overall: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ / 5


As always, thank you for reading until the end and thank you to my sponsor, Romwe! Click to see the V-Neck Boyfriend Sweater if you're interested, or check out the other sweaters/knits that are currently on SALE! 

Find me  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. I love this review. Ive seen sweaters online I wanted and got them anyways. lol. I know its practically Summer type weather, but I normally buy it, when it gets cold or when its rainy outside. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 
Tiny Finger Point Hand With Heart